1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What made you decide to do a boudoir session?
I was recently divorced and it was my way to celebrate my new independence.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Absolutely! Typical body image (yes as a trainer I have those too) being naked or nearly in front of someone whom i’m not comfortable with. And just the unknown of it all.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
By all means… Nerves left immediately. I was comfortable and having fun and feeling super beautiful and sexy.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
The hair and makeup. And a close second would be breaking out of my comfort zone and trying something so new to me… It was about growth!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
My jaw dropped. I’ve never felt so beautiful, sexy and confident. I wanted to do it all over again to experience this for a 2nd time.
8. Any advice for women interested in booking their own boudoir session?
Do it!! Nerves are ok. They soon dissipate… I promise one thing, you WILL NOT regret it.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Not really. But it is a great empowering feeling to know I’ve got these amazing photos of me that I can share with whomever.
10. How did you like working with Kenzie and her hair and makeup artist?
Kenzie is superb in her work. Totally professional and yet makes you feel so welcome and appreciated. Hair and makeup?? Could you do it every day please?!?!
Ready to book your life changing boudoir experience? Click here to start the conversation!